:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, September 01, 2008 ::

When I read the following quote from the foreword of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World I thought of my own experience with abortion and the related response of "pro-choicers" and "pro-lifers":

"Chronic remorse, as all the moralists are agreed, is a most undesirable sentiment. If you have behaved badly, repent, make what amends you can and address yourself to the task of behaving better next time. On no account brood over your wrongdoing. Rolling in the muck is not the best way of getting clean."

What is, Huxley, what is?

The last line of the foreword reads:

"You pays your money and you takes your choice."

Indeed. You takes it. And it takes you. And you wake up in the Cell with the realization that you've been had.

:: ashli 5:44 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?