:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 ::

Re: Prenatal diagnosis:
From a review of My Child, My Gift:

"My Child, My Gift is PHENOMENAL. I read it in one day and cried all the way through, but it was so inspiring. I personally know people who will benefit tremendously from My Child, My Gift. It carries a message that helps provide comfort, guidance and even "permission" to a world of hurting people who desperately need to know that it's OK to move in a positive direction when experiencing the pain and confusion of a prenatal diagnosis. I believe this book will not only save and prolong lives, but will help people go through a superior, healthier, more "whole" process when they are faced with a prenatal diagnosis.

Madeline Pecora Nugent has done an incredible job and so have the parents who shared their sorrow, love and expertise in an effort to assure others that they are not alone and that they CAN go through such an experience in a way that honors not only God but also their child, their families and themselves. They teach us that pressing on is bearable and even preferable. I'm in awe.

My Child, My Gift would be a great book to give to parents, doctors, family members, co-workers, crisis pregnancy centers, perinatal hospices, etc.--anyone who deals with moms and dads who need TLC because of this issue. It is an especially useful, convenient resource for parents who could hand it out to those who are closest to them. This would be an efficient, loving and intelligent way of explaining and even validating their positive choices without actually having to personally do so.

My Child, My Gift is a blessing for those who already know what it means to truly love and for those who are learning how."

:: ashli 12:37 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?