:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, September 11, 2008 ::

"On Jamie Lynn's Pregnancy:
Casey is a sweet, well-mannered young man. Was I right in taking their word that the relationship was pure? Perhaps I should have questioned more deeply, but Jamie Lynn had never done a thing to raise even an eyebrow.

On Dec. 3 Jamie Lynn handed me a note. I unfolded it and read the words that would change our lives forever: "Mama, Im pregnant. I am going to keep the baby, and everything is going to be okay". Numb, I looked into my baby girl's unreadable face. Then I glanced at Casey, and in a heartbreaking second, I knew the note was true. "What about our talks?" I cried. "You told me you were a virgin....And you!" I railed at Casey. "You told me you'd never hurt her like this!" He hung his head.

I was shocked, angry, sad. I must be the most naive mother in the world, I thought.
Almost everyone tried to change Jamie Lynn's mind; most of her loved ones wanted her to have an abortion. I am proud to say she did not waver."

:: ashli 6:56 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?