:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 ::

"I think there is a really good chance that Sarah Palin could be president. And I think that's a really scary thing because I don't know anything about her. I don't think in eight weeks I'm going to know anything about her."

You know what's REALLY scary? That there might be ANYONE on the face of the planet who would even momentarily entertain political commentary from this guy (WARNING: Audible F-Bomb):



Matt Damon supports Barak Obama. And dinosaurs.
'Nuff said.

HT:a

:: ashli 10:59 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?