:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, May 12, 2005 ::

Speaking of NAMBLA...

Grieving parents, especially those who mourn the loss of children who died violent deaths, can relate to much of this.

Without comparing my child's death to Jeffery Curley's death, I must say that, reading over his father's account, I found myself sharing much of the despair, confusion, shock, alienation, isolation, denial and drive. I don't feel so psychically "unhealthy" anymore. Apparently, this is a fairly normal reaction to a child's violent death.


Jeffrey Curley



Jeff's killers:
Sal and Jaynes,
a NAMBLA member

Jeffrey's parents are seeking donations in their legal efforts to put an end to NAMBLA. If you would like to make a contribution please send it to:

Traditional Values Coalition
(Curley Family Lawsuit)
P.O. Box 131808
Houston, TX 77219-1808

Also, if you know families of children who have been raped or molested by NAMBLA members, please contact the
TVC.

:: ashli 7:50 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?