:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Saturday, May 21, 2005 ::

"By the way, if you wish to invite your blog readers to share their story on Life Redeemed, I would be grateful. I don't want to only tell the stories of Rachel's Vineyard alums, or any other particular program for that matter. We just want stories from real people. They can email me or go to the website for a link."

You MUST sign up and at least hear the interviews. Get your hankies out, because some of them are just flipping gut-wrenching. Frequents of Aa will be interested to note that our beloved Ann Marie appears. I'm telling my story on Tuesday. Don't know what time excerpts of the interview will air.

You tell yours.

:: ashli 11:08 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?