:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 ::

Rumors the GOP is thinking about going soft on important issues like abortion. Tell 'em what you think. I did:

"If you are not alive then NO issue is important. Therefore, the most important issue is preserving life first and then tackling all the other issues that are a part of life. I am a single-issue voter. Typically, the GOP swings my way on the abortion issue. This is why I am a registered Republican. I will abandon a party that does not take the life issue seriously. Women deserve better than abortion, and the GOP should continue making the preservation of human life a priority."

(When you click on the link you'll get a form. You will notice that abortion is not one of the issues on the scroll down menu on the form, so you have to select "other" if you would like to comment on this issue.)

:: ashli 8:40 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?