:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 ::

I am a single-issue voter. As I explained in a previous post somewhere back in the day o' the dinosaur, NO ISSUE matters watsoever unless you are alive. It would seem that life is priority number one.

Here's how my argument goes:

me: Uh huh, I LOVE the environment... but when it comes to a choice between a child and a tree, I'm going to choose the child.

liberal naysayer: Oh puh-lease. Chop down all the trees and the human race will die out, so there won't be ANY children at all!

me: Give me a break. No one is EVER going to chop down ALL the trees.

liberal naysayer: Yeah, and no one is ever going to abort ALL the children.

me: Exactly. So when it comes down to a choice between A child and A tree, I'm going to choose the child.


Try it. It's fun.

Yes, confound it, I AM a single-issue voter! And as such I must share the Florida Right to Life primary endorsements in hopes that you will do as I do and forego the typical vote based on the best hairdo:

UNITED STATES SENATOR
Johnnie B. Byrd, Jr.(R)
Mel Martinez (R)

UNITED STATES REPRESENTATIVE District 04
Ander Crenshaw (R) 09
Michael Bilirakis (R) 12
Adam Putnam (R)
Dr. Frank Schwerin (R)

FLORIDA STATE SENATE District 05
Stephen Wise (R)

FLORIDA STATE HOUSE District 002
Dave Murzin (R) 007

David A. Coley (R) 020
William Proctor ( R ) 031
Mitch Needelman (R) 034
David Mealor(R) 039
Fritz J. Seide (D) 046
John Legg (R) 047
Bill Bunkley (R) 077
Denise Grimsley(R) 109
Johnnie E. Cooper (D)

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government." - Thomas Jefferson

(For information on endorsements in your area, please go to http://www.nrlc.org or search Yahoo for your state's Right to Life group.)

:: ashli 11:42 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?