:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, April 16, 2009 ::

I saw a mother in traffic three days ago. She had a bumper sticker that said, "My daughter was killed by a drunk driver." Is she on the list too? No. She makes sense. No one would deny her her cause. Her child was killed violently, and as a mother she opposes the terrible thing that took her child's life.

But when you're the mother of a child who died in an abortion, you're not allowed to have a normal response. You're to "have an abortion and a smile." Otherwise...you're a dangerous right wing extremist who EXPLOITS abortion (see pg. 5). It's insulting as heck.

I'm not dangerous. Point in case: I don't believe in abortion anymore.

Where's MY apology?

:: ashli 11:10 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?