:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 ::

The Inauguration

There is much to say, but I won't. I will quiet my own rational and emotional perspective, for the presidency has arrived. It is here.

I would like to remind you that "although the wicked flourish like weeds, and evildoers blossom with success, there is only eternal destruction ahead of them." (Pslam 92:7) I ask you, "Can unjust leaders claim that God is on their side--leaders who permit injustice by their laws? They attack the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. But the LORD is my fortress; my God is a mighty rock where I can hide. God will make the sins of evil people fall back upon them. He will destroy them for their sins. The LORD our God will destroy them." (Psalm 94:20-3) "O LORD, the God to whom vengeance belongs, O God of vengeance, let your glorious justice be seen!" (Psalm 94: 1-2)

Ohhhh, don't you love it when some Christian lifer immediately "invalidates" herself by spewing out Bible scriptures! Don't forget, I've never NOT thumped out wild cadences across the gleaming leather surface of my Bible (the same kind that Lincoln and other presidents swore in on, a-thump a-thump thump)! The difference is that now I actually pay attention to what's inside and I no longer make erasures or additions.

Thought of the day, btw:
Re: "Christian" abortion supporters:
What is the power of one's faith when one doesn't even believe in what CAN be proven?

I know that we are being asked to respect those who believe in the slaughter of over 3,500 people daily here in our country, and yet how much do any of them respect those who advocate a war that has killed far less people? It's interesting to ponder. However, our job is to dissent where we may, where it is most effective, and then wait on the LORD.

So, re: the current administration, be calm. If our nation appears to be out of control it is only an appearance. He's got the whole world in His hands (and I'm not referring to the current president)!

:: ashli 9:44 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?