:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, October 26, 2008 ::

"There's just no comparison."

No kidding. And what kind of message does a vote for Obama send our Americans serving in the military?

"You can give your life and limb for your country for all we care, but what really counts is being able to speak well, looking good in expensive suits, and cozying up with Hollywood."

Real nice.

You know, I live in FL and the idea of wearing a burka in the summer makes me sweat in more ways than one, so PLEASE vote for McCain.

HT: a

:: ashli 10:02 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?