:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, October 27, 2008 ::

My 9-year-old was laughing his butt off at the breakfast table this morning. When I inquired over the matter he showed me this cartoon.

I asked him:

"If you were old enough to vote in this election who would you vote for? Obama or McCain?"

He said, "McCain."

I was curious to know if he was simply regurgitating our politics or if there was any semblance of individual understanding/concern, so I asked him: "Why?"

He replied, "Because McCain doesn't support abortion."

He's less than ten years old, folks, and he can give anyone who asks a specific reason why he would vote for his candidate.

Well done, kid, well done.

:: ashli 9:32 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?