:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 ::

Here's The Story
"I spent the next couple of days in a fog."

Gee, I spent the next 11 years (and counting) in a fog.

You know, it doesn't matter how women feel about their SICLEs. If someone is proud or if someone is torn up about it, it doesn't matter half as much as what abortion is: the killing of a living human being who has committed no crime.

I tell ya, I'm all for the choice to decide when you're ready to become a parent or not. It's when you're ready to have sex. Hopefully that time coincides with marriage, because it's nice to raise a child with a mother and a father, and a husband is much less likely to leave a wife over a pregnancy, while a wife is much less likely to abort a husband's baby without his consent.

Choice carries responsibility. "Will kill for sex," is barbaric and unacceptable.

:: ashli 9:31 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?