:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 ::

Got this "unbiased" offer in the ol' email today.

Yes, it has been 8 years for an administration, so out it goes. There will indeed be a "change" coming to Washington. But isn't it neat how their headline just happens to be a direct quote from The One? (Search it, people.) I mean, since the blank check of "Change" is basically Obama's campaign slogan, if you were Weekly Reader, don't you think that in order to be unbiased you might be careful to select a headline that doesn't have the word "Change" in it? I mean, "New Leadership Comes to Washington" would have worked as would have any number of headlines that didn't favor either McCain or The One. But no, a direct quote from the messiah. Unfreakingbelievable.

And my 9-year-old came to me yesterday and asked, "Mama, does Weekly Reader think Obama is going to win?"

"Why do you ask that, Son?" I replied.

He casually informed me, "Because Obama has a long chin and his head fits in the blank space but McCain's head doesn't."

"Here, let me see," says I.

Things have gotten so ridiculously bad that a 9-year-old boy is noticing media bias!

I outlined it crudely in red. OK, so I'm fairly certain that it is just a coincidence, but it's worth a look:


:: ashli 12:00 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?