:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, October 02, 2008 ::



Ugh. Painful.

Everyone please pray for Sarah Palin today. You know how I adore her, but she kinda sucked in the Couric interview. She has got to do a better job of explaining why the life ethic is a good thing, and I much prefer that she just say, "I don't know," rather than try to B.S. her way out of an answer like she did when asked about supreme court decisions she has disagreed with historically. She was Johnny On the Spot, but sakes alive, wouldn't it have been great to cite slavery????? Oy vey!

The McCain team needs to hire Dave Ramsey and Serrin Foster and whip their platform into super shape.

BTW, is it me or is Biden referring to a substitute bill that would have invalidated the Unborn Victims of Violence Act (UVVA)? In the above video he makes it look like Republicans are down with wife beating. Real nice. Please do correct me if I'm wrong about the UVVA substitution, otherwise WHAT HE ISN'T TELLING is that he and his Democrat cronies introduced their bill because they were trying to make sure that children like Zachary and moms like Tracy never ever see justice, because Dems are afraid it would shed yet more light on Roe v. Wade and hack off financial supporters like Planned Parenthood.

:: ashli 10:25 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?