:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 ::

An email I received:

"Ashli,
I read you most days, and am glad to see you posting so often lately!
I went to Real Choice and read it through. What I have been most surprised by since trying to engage some rabidly pro-choice people is that they, like Obama, really don't care if people abort their babies when they are viable. This has been the most disturbing discovery I have made, and the most discouraging one.
It's one thing to know these atrocities are happening and to think, 'If only people knew, they wouldn't stand for it to go on.' But then to find out that people actually don't care, well, that's heartbreaking beyond repair."


I agree and have voted for the candidate who does care.

Go, McCain/Palin!

:: ashli 10:04 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?