:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 ::

"The biggest risk in airing the infomercials, according to the strategists, is that Obama could irritate people by interrupting their regular television viewing habits."

Obama had better understand that he is restricting the choice of some of his most avid supporters who made the well thought-out decision to watch American Idol, or whatever the heck Obama will be interrupting. (I don't know the TV schedule; I read books.)

:: ashli 12:36 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?