:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 ::



I think the video is great, because a picture's worth a thousand words. Abortion supporters will say it's manipulative, but video footage is TRUTH, and if truth is manipulative, then holy freakin' moly!

I still think we as abortion opponents need to STOP using terms like "pro-aborts." It's lame and ridiculous and will NOT get us where we want to be. An abortion supporter is a "pro-abort" like I'm an "anti-choicer." HELLO. Why don't we just call each other murderers and fascists? That will really be progressive--NOT. Oh wait, we already do that.

C'mon, people. We can do better. It's all about dignity; let's have some.

:: ashli 1:04 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?