:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 ::

I got reprimanded by the prof for that last post. Was warned not to abuse the class discussion boards. My post wasn't deleted, because it's relevant to the text material thus far; this was a preliminary warning. The prof was under the impression that I was going to take "anti-abortion" and run with it ever after, which I might have done were I an immature, out-of-touch moron, with no cognition of appropriate social interaction. The insinuation is a little insulting, and I wish she had withheld the stern warning until I'd actually scored such an offense.

Sigh.

:: ashli 10:28 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?