:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 ::

Not "my abortions" but "child loss through choice". It's like they were reading my mind (or my blog anyway.) Go here and scroll down. (I recently "pinked" the phrase so you could find it faster.) Joyce deviated a tad, but it's still better than "my abortions." Even so, I wonder if Exhale won't pick the semi-sterilized "choice" phrase up and slap it on a sympathy card.

HT: CD

:: ashli 12:34 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?