:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, January 21, 2008 ::

Letter I sent to my Christian homeschool group:

"Please pray to end abortion. Tomorrow is the 35th anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

Are you aware of the groups that represent Christ and advocate abortion in His name? Here's one of the big ones:

http://www.rcrc.org/

Please pray that their hearts will change and that they will one day know the real Jesus Christ.

Here's an interesting, non-graphic article by a mother of 12:

http://www.mommylife.net/archives/2008/01/roe_v_wade_35th.html

She talks intelligently about her conversion from die-hard abortion advocate to "lifer extraordinaire" and also points out some of the shocking statistics. For instance, did you know that 3 out of 5 African American children are aborted? That means more African Americans are aborted than born! (Statistic gathered at blackgenocide.org--which DOES have graphic images, so WARNING, WARNING!!!) Liberty and justice for all???

Learn more about abortion, and please pray for those who are involved in them in whatever way.

1 in 5 women has lost a child through abortion; that means YOU know someone who has been hurt by abortion. That makes it YOUR issue.

Ashli"

Sorry it's a little choppy, but I was addressing some women who may or may not be interested in abortion, and I had to make it kind of short and to the point. I'm sure all of you are doing something to educate others about abortion, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I take your good efforts personally, because abortion killed my child and hurt me very deeply, both physically and emotionally.

Keep up the good work. A voice for women, children and families is a voice for life. So use your voice tomorrow and everyday!

:: ashli 10:27 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?