:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, September 28, 2007 ::

Thank you, Jesus, for answering this prayer so quickly and in a way that is so easy for me to understand and accept. Please comfort this little one and protect her from this type of victimization from now on. Please also expose those similar cases that are going on, concealed, this very moment. Please rescue the little ones; please save the children.

I ask these things in your name, Christ Jesus.
Amen.

:: ashli 9:22 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?