:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 ::

Miss Tavish visits the Dawn Patrol and does it again!

No one in my family or my husband's family cares at all about our first baby, which probably helps to explain why s/he was aborted in the second trimester. So I couldn't help but get teary as I watched and listened to the citizens in the videos standing up for my child and all the children like him/her. It's precious to me to know that others recognize my baby as a baby and care very much about what happened to our family when we made the horrible choice of abortion.

:: ashli 9:12 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?