:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 ::

If abortion supporters feel that a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body, if government should keep its laws off women's ovaries, uteri and other body parts, then what are abortion supporters doing to ensure the right of women to inhale crack into our lungs as we use our bodies to ply trade in the oldest profession? I certainly hope abortion supporters are doing everything they can to make these freedoms a reality for women everywhere. Because if they aren't, then the message of "My body, my choice," is at best insincere.

(Warning: some profanity)


:: ashli 1:46 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?