:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, July 26, 2007 ::


Well it's Big Ten for Tennessee...

"Happy, happy, my dove. Sorry is not enough. Love is not enough. All I have to offer is what I am now and how I've reacted to what happened to you. Your life has helped a lot of people. I'm sorry it couldn't help you. I didn't do my best when you were here, but I do my best now. Loved or hated, popular or unpopular, revered or reviled...I stand for Truth.

In 1997 I laid down and gave your life away.

Now I stand for you."

:: ashli 12:59 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?