:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 ::

Liger/ A Thousand Fuegos

Abortion 1: Bless the Pilot: Song featuring repetition of the lyric:
"Oh my God; we made a baby..."



Abortion 2


Lyrics (as best as I can tell):
"No on'es getting out of you alive
No one's getting out of you alive
No one's given any chance to try
No one's getting out of you alive
Don't worry I'll be there
and don't be so so so so scared
I'll take your fear and protect you if you let me
Don't you forget me
funny, how I hate me."

:: ashli 12:55 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?