:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, March 12, 2007 ::

"Physicians are not obligated to, and in fact should not, reinfibulate patients who have been deinfibulated for labor and delivery. This is in keeping with ethical precepts that counsel physicians to avoid causing physical, social, and emotional harm to their patients.[29]"

So basically, it's ok for me to ask a doctor to kill my child in the second trimester, this is ethical, but it's not ok for me to ask my doctor to sew my labia shut, which is unethical.

(Amusing: Perhaps if I had been infibulated, I wouldn't have gotten the rare, pregnancy-related disease that caused me to ask an obliging doctor to kill my child in the second trimester. LOL!)

(Yeah, I said it.)

:: ashli 9:06 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?