:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Saturday, January 27, 2007 ::

I'm trying not to think of it. But I'm in the "holding pattern"; I snapped on the 25th and made the appointment. I'm counting down the days. I don't mean to. I don't want to. I'm in the grips of it anyway. It owns me. Ten years on Tuesday. Counting, counting.

I'm not alone. Tina understands. She slid into stirrups twice. Into the stirrups, into the dark abyss...

:: ashli 1:36 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?