:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, October 06, 2006 ::

The other day I chanced to view No Bigger Than a Minute. The show is flipping excellent, and Peter Dinklage, a guy who happens to live with the condition of dwarfism, is a neat, genuine dude... and a babe! (Yeah, I said it.) Near the end of the documentary, abortion is discussed, and it isn't really embraced seeing as how it targets the beautiful people in this film.

What's your point of view?

:: ashli 6:16 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?