:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Saturday, February 04, 2006 ::

Read it once then read it twice then read it once again.

This is artificial nutrition and hydration:




















This is ALTERNATIVE nutrition and hydration:














(Me "slurping down" my >$1,000/day steak and lobster dinner.)



Close up of my first feeding tube (4 in all):









At this point you might be saying to yourself:
"Extraordinary measures? Why that there jess looks like one o' them thar glorified IV's!"
To which I say, "Bingo."



This is a vegetable:















This is a little girl who needs finally to be loved:















Some excellent commentary.
Avrette speaks in this interesting video.
I can't help but feel somewhat concerned for the two children still with Avrett.

:: ashli 11:26 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?