:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, February 12, 2006 ::

Here is a late Christmas present for all the abortion supporters out there:

My Achilles' Heel is when an abortion advocate rejects the truth of my experience. That gets to me like nothing else. It's like telling a Jew the holocaust never happened, that it's just a lie manufactured to conveniently drum up hatred for a certain set of "compassionate" Germans who were really just trying to help mankind.

Like those people who go completely off the chain when you say "Yo mama!", I just go internally ballistic when I am accused of making up my experience.

I wish to God, the Maker of heaven and earth, that I had made up any of it. Every fiber of my being groans that wish every moment of every day.

But damn me to hell, it happened. And nothing in the world can make it not have happened. Believe me, I've tried everything.

:: ashli 6:09 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?