:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, February 19, 2006 ::

A friend brough his 12-year-old daughter with him to Orlando Women's Center yesterday as they reached out to mothers going in to abort their children. My friends offer financial assistance, medical care and assistance and friendship beyond birth. They are wonderful people who get spat on, insulted, cussed out, physically threatened and sometimes physically abused by the people who hate them, the people they have come away from comfortable homes and comfortable lives to love.

It's always packed at Pendergraft's early and late term abortion business. Mothers (and fathers) spill out on the lawn waiting for their turn in the stirrups. As they hurled insults at those who offered them love, the 12-year-old spontaneously began singing this song:

In My Daughter's Eyes

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about
It's hangin' on when your heart
has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daugter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes.

Those who were there to love wept.

There's something you should know: the 12-year-old is blind. Her sighted father says God gave her to him so that he could see. They go regularly to the abortion business in hopes of helping others do the same.

May those with (and without) eyes see.

:: ashli 2:04 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?