:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 ::

For those who identify themselves as Christians and simultaneously believe in abortion, first let me say happy Valentine's to you; I'm glad your heart is beating and that you have the liberty to live and love.

Next, I present you with this heart-shaped box full of goodies:

There are three things that will endure - faith hope and love - and the greatest is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

Love does no wrong to anyone, so love satisfies all of God's requirements. Romans 13:10

Let love be your highest goal. 1 Corinthians 14:1

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves. Love never fails. 1 Corithians 13:4-8

Don't just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Romans 12:9

Show that you love the Lord your God by walking in His ways and clinging to Him. Deuteronomy 11:22

I love all who love Me. Proverbs 8:17

...love your neighbor as yourself. Leviticus 19:18

I lavish My Love on those who love Me and obey My commands, even for a thousand generations. Exodus 20:6

Dear friends, let us continue to love one another , for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is born of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God - for God is love. 1 John 4:7-8

...love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

...everything you do must be done with love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

Bon appetit.

Happy Valentine's day also to my "right wing, lunatic, anti-choice, lifer" pals. Thanks for continuing to help me to understand what love really is.

(And it ain't killin' people.)

:: ashli 8:10 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?