:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 ::

Not much of an update on Haleigh. I wonder... can this gal be adopted so that she can finally be loved by someone and so that the state can't kill her?

P.S.
Seeing her in the prisoner costume is, to me, overwhelmingly symbollic in that she is a prisoner of all that happened... and continues to pay the price for the heinous crimes of those who were entrusted with her care.

:: ashli 1:19 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?