:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, January 27, 2006 ::

More added here.

If you are one o' them thar "right-wing religious fanatics", please pray for this dude and his family. Chances are the majority of the Cell's readers were like he was and are grateful that we are no longer. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I thought he meant harm. I know my own intentions were good when I was a "choicer". But then, like many of you, I lost a child in abortion and theory became experience, experience became genuine exploration, genuine exploration became knowledge, knowledge became truth.

I saw the light.
I saw the light.
No more darkness
no more night...

I have traded the wrong for the right.

:: ashli 11:27 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?