:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 ::

I wanted to thank everyone again for contributing to the current crisis pregnancy situation. I also wanted to let you all know that the mother just recently read the series of posts on her situation and was very upset with some of the information I gave. She was also upset by some negative comments made on another blog. She is in an extremely fragile state right now.

Perhaps in May I will be able to say whether the situation "ended" well, but I will not be posting regular updates, as I had planned.

I hope you can forgive me, leave it in God's hands, and rest in the promise that your contributions are going to a very worthy cause.

Thank you so much for the tremendous, somewhat miraculous effort on behalf of your fellow man.

You are all precious gifts.

:: ashli 7:39 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?