:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, October 13, 2005 ::

"Who You'd Be Today" touches a nerve with "abortion-sensitized" women (my term for the personally hated "post abortive"). Click here to see the video.

(I recommend following the above link and clicking on the link there to hear the song before seeing the video. Feel the words and then see how they chose to represent them.)

HT: You know who you are! :-)

Keep sending your thoughts, videos, songs, poems, movies, T.V. shows, dreams, experiences, etc. my way. I'm sorta out of the loop these days and I need you guys to keep the momentum going while I'm "away".

:: ashli 10:01 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?