:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 ::

I would like to take a brief moment to thank the three compassionate friends who have thusfar responded to this blog's plea for the woman I personally know who is in a crisis pregnancy. One of these dear people made a pledge of $30/month (for the next 7 months), and she is a "starving" college student!

This stuff just moves me like nobody's business.

I am so honored to have the privilege of being read by you good people. I did nothing, nothing, nothing to deserve the pleasure of your acquaintance, and I am so grateful for you.

Love,
Ash

:: ashli 1:49 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?