:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, October 23, 2005 ::

Currently I know a woman in a crisis pregnancy. There is a definite financial aspect to the situation. She is an at-risk mom with prior abortion experience who wants to place her baby with a particular Christian family, but their humble funds are not enough to cover necessary expenses.

I will say more later, when I am at liberty to do so.

A couple of people have already pledged monthly donations for the next 7 months. (Thank you profusely.) Are any of you interested in preventing the trauma and tragedy of abortion for this woman and child? Are any interested in contributing financially to adoption? Two birds with one stone, baby. Be the Hands and Feet.

Please share this with any and all, and email me directly with responses/pledges. Finances do not go directly to the bmom but to the creditors (mortgage company, etc.).

:: ashli 7:00 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?