:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 ::

Awww, isn't the American Girl product line so fabulous and good for our little girls!

Think again.

Take the pledge:
"If I can't control my sexual urges I CAN always abort any resulting child, because I am an American Girl!"

Woohoo! The red, white and blue!!!

(The red blood that flows...
The white innocence sullied...
The blues that lingers...)

What was that that I once said about post-Roe girls nursing at Roe's teat? I'm not making this stuff up. Take a gander at post #31.

Take a good look at me, people;
I am a flipping American girl.
If this is what it is,
you don't want to be one.

HT: JC

:: ashli 12:33 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?