:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 ::

The pears, my friends, are ripe and so it's canning time. It takes me just over four hours to put up five quarts, and that is a HUGE chunk of uninterrupted time for a stay-at-home mom/homeschooler/college student/wife/Christian scouting director, so I am just popping in to say hullo.

Hullo.

A few things before I dash away...

1. The other day I saw a car with a Choose Life tag and a John Kerry bumpersticker.

2. Yesterday I took my son to the dentist for the first time in his life. The office was packed. There weren't enough seats; people were standing up and sitting on the floor. I panicked. Heart racing, skin sweating, I flashed back to the equally packed lobby of the abortion facility where I commissioned the slaying of my second-trimester child. Presently, I sat in the oral office and waited with a straight, gapless smile as others were fooled into thinking nothing at all was the matter with me.

:: ashli 10:24 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?