:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, July 07, 2005 ::

(Warning: Link features picture of premature infant struggling for life.)

I know that, due to culpability issues, I'm not allowed to say this, that it is offensive to some and in extremely poor taste to others... but...

My husband and I can relate to many, many aspects of this married couple's grief and loss experience:

"...no band-aid is big enough to heal me."

I apologize to all who are affronted by the audacity of such a comparison.

:: ashli 12:10 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?