:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, June 02, 2005 ::

Number 4 on my "to blog" list...

Once I got a catalog in the mail. The pictures of the items for sale were accompanied by letters of the alphabet which corresponded with descriptions of the items so that the reader could tell which description/price went with which product. For the life of me, I will never know why the editors decided to pair a product entitled "Art" with the letter "f", making the item appear thusly:

f.Art

Since that fateful day, whenever I chance to see art that doesn't impress me, I refer to it as f.art, as in, "That's not art, that's f.art."

I feel I have introduced the term properly, but just in case any confusion remains, this is f.art:



I'd like to take this opportunity to counter the above
abortion-advocating f.art with my own (graphic) attempt.

One down, three to go.

:: ashli 1:42 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?