:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, June 10, 2005 ::

(Massive hat tip to Stanek for today' pick-me-up entry.)

Warning: Clicking on the following link will take you to music, so turn the sound down if you need to:

"What you want morning sickness or the sickness of mourning?"

I am happily stunned by Nick Cannon's choice to come out with a true, very sensitive issue between he and his mother. Apparently, the video aired on MTV's Total Request Live yesterday.

Here's what some are saying about the song.

This kid is young, gorgeous, hip, hot and pretty much "on the scene" to be bustin' out with somethin' this strongly, unapologetically life-valuing. I am VERY encouraged. Nick has tackled something that not many of his famous peers are willing to take on, and he has done it beautifully. After all, it is his story; it gives him a certain right, appropriateness, authority.

I am so flipping ecstatic to LEARN of Can I live! This will be the first rap album I've purchased since Run D.M.C. in the mid 80's! Whoops, did I just say "album"? HA!

Watch the phenomenal video here (click "play now" in the lower left corner) and be prepared to cry your eyes out. I know I did.

Go, Nick!

:: ashli 9:26 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?