:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, June 20, 2005 ::

From a Harvard-trained abortionist's website:

"It might also help you to know that if you are in the early stages of pregnancy, there is no embryo. In fact, if it has been less than 7 weeks since your last period, your pregnancy consists of nothing visible to the eye except a tiny, empty sac in your uterus."

Remind me never to send my children to Harvard.

(And btw, can't these people be sued for lying so blatantly? "Empty sac" and "no embryo" my arse.)

:: ashli 2:30 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?