:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, June 03, 2005 ::

Brooke Shields while Tom Cruises for a bruising.

"The actress recently took a swipe at Cruise's religious beliefs, by saying she wouldn't take advice from someone who devotes his life to aliens."

I don't have a problem with criticizing antidepressants in general or ridiculing the move to label rational emotional responses as psychic morbidity. However, I thought that singling out Brooke and her recent harrowing experience with severe post-partum depression was in incredibly poor taste.

Has Tom gone monkeynuts? He dumped Nicole Kidman, didn't he. End of story.

("Too many people use abortion as a form of birth control. And that's very wrong. I could never, ever have an abortion." ~Brooke Shields)

:: ashli 7:18 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?