:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 ::

Texas Children's Hospital greases the slope.

"Now I know there's no such thing as God. The Sun above, that's what's been helping me."

Terribly, terribly sad.

"The truth of God's love is not that he allows bad things to happen. It's His promise that He'll be here with us when they do." -Love Comes Softly 2003

(A nod to the reader who sent me the story about Sun.)

:: ashli 5:01 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?