:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, February 04, 2005 ::

Howdy. I'm not going to be able to write much lately... or entries are going to be scarce, because I am working with an abortion-minded HG mom. She has LOTS of needs and meeting them all is proving to be quite challenging/taxing.

I ain't got time for this silly little blog, baby.

Instead of just sitting around whining about the exploitation and horror of abortion, this is one of those excellent opportunities where I can actually dig in and DO something about it with everything I've got.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, you know what I'm doing and that I'm doing it because women deserve better than abortion.

:: ashli 12:41 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?