:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 ::

This will take days, and I'm certain will not be well done. However, the rant begins...

"Why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?"

Me during one of my "unf**kable" stages:



Other posts in the Carlin series:
Post One
Post Three
Post Four
Post Five
Post Six
Post Seven
Post Eight
Post Nine
Post Ten
Post Eleven
Post Twelve
Finale


:: ashli 10:47 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?