:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, December 27, 2004 ::

George Carlin is entering a drug rehabilitation program to kick his dependence on alcohol and drugs. Makes sense to me. He must have been both drunk and high when he came up with this.

I think I'm going to spend some time blogging it, because I used to really like Carlin and thought his whole speil on this subject was both true and tremendously entertaining. But that was in a former life when I was an ignorant gargantuan buttwad.

The liberal laugh used to crack me up... until I woke up and realized the joke was on me. Reality proved to be instant detoxification. So over the next few days I'll be reaming Carlin's rhetoric just for the personal high.

Subsequent posts in the Carlin series:
Post Two
Post Three
Post Four
Post Five
Post Six
Post Seven
Post Eight
Post Nine
Post Ten
Post Eleven
Post Twelve
Finale


:: ashli 6:25 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?